Families are the compass that guide us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter. -- Brad Henry

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Comic Strip

In celebration of the upcoming Father's Day, I wanted to post a cute comic strip that was recently posted in the newspaper.


Eric doesn't realize how handsome he is, with or without hair.  I wish he saw himself through my eyes.  He is better looking to me now than he was 25 years ago when we began dating.  I love him to pieces, and I wouldn't want him any other way.




Still, the kids will send him selfies like this to show off their thick locks:


To all fathers with little or no hair (ie. Poppie), enjoy the special day dedicated specifically to you in a few weeks!  We love you just the way you are!  :)