Families are the compass that guide us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter. -- Brad Henry

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

New Office

After only 18 months into my new job, they give me the corner office!  Below is the office with green walls before the remodeling.

And here is the new look after hiring the best crew ever (Eric & the kids) to re-paint and spruce it up!  

The new position is one I feel qualified to handle from an operations standpoint, but I will have to work on my marketing, public relations, and development skills.  For example, I never knew that a press release needed 3 number signs (#) at the end of the message.  Maybe my awesome brother-in-law could give me a crash course!  

Here's my head shot I'll be attaching to the press release.  Apparantly, this is what companies do for free advertising, and they maximize the heck out of it.  So, my picture will be plastered all over Greenville media outlets in the coming weeks.  


The Board of Directors delivered this huge bouquet today in congratulations.  It's beautiful, and super nice of them.  But soon all the hoopla will be over.  I've had 10 months to think about what I'd do if given this opportunity.  Time to get to work!