Families are the compass that guide us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter. -- Brad Henry

Saturday, February 16, 2019

Mom's Bday

We celebrated my 48th birthday over several days since the actual day was quite busy with school, work, CCD, and homework.  But, it was a fun week!

It started out with a wonderful pancake breakfast at church and the opportunity to give back some of the life I've had through donating blood.


Then the day of my real birthday, it was sweets galore from coworkers and my family.











The little one played me Happy Birthday on her violin!  So precious!  :)



On that Friday evening, we went to a new game room family fun place called Spare Time.  I think Eric enjoyed it the most!  



We finished out the week on Saturday with a kolache breakfast.  I honestly don't know what our mornings were like without this place.