Families are the compass that guide us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter. -- Brad Henry

Friday, May 18, 2018

Last Day @ PVHS

This was our son's last day of high school.  As a senior, once they completed their last exam, they are done until graduation.  I asked him if he would do me a favor on this day and wear a red shirt and khaki shorts.  He kindly agreed.

His picture on the first day of kindergarten...


And now on the last day of his senior year....


So sweet!  😂  
He also said I could walk him into school if I agreed to take him to breakfast at Cracker Barrel.

We ran into his K-5 teacher the week prior and she was honored to have a picture with the graduating senior.

Then while going through his baby book, I found these cute pictures of his friend, Jonathon during our annual Gatti Town tradition.  




  And those same two handsome young men now as seniors a few weeks ago at prom.

How did the time pass so quickly?