Families are the compass that guide us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter. -- Brad Henry

Friday, October 6, 2017

5th Grade Dance

I finally had the chance to chaperone one of my child's dances!  Oh, the years I've waited!!  Do I show off my own really cool dance moves, talk to all her friends, play my air guitar like the rockers from the 80's, or sing along to every song really loud and off-key?  



She was mortified what I would do.  



At the chaperone meeting just 15 minutes before the doors opened, we all got assigned our posts.  Me, well, I got bathroom duty.  While I did bust a few moves in the hallways, I didn't garner the audience I had hoped.  And, the little one still left with a smile knowing I hadn't ruined her life completely.