Families are the compass that guide us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter. -- Brad Henry

Saturday, February 2, 2013

New Job

HomeAfter several months of enjoying a more leisurely pace, I found the perfect job!  It's definitely a challenge right now, but I can truly see me retiring from here in another 20 years.  In this position, I am able to combine all my accounting, HR, AP, Quickbooks, non-profit, volunteering, daycare, and board room experience into one amazing position.


The family atmosphere of our staff and the wonderful families we serve make up ten-fold any decrease in pay from switching to the non-profit sector.  I absolutely love it here, and am proud to show it off.  Although this is the first office I've had in 15 years without a window, I instead get to hear giggles, sweet voices, and success stories from our kids.

This is a link to our website, if interested.  My picture is on the leadership page.  www.cdservices.org

One of the kids loves to visit my office and look at  my airplane poster (showing a view from the cockpit).  On each visit, this child gets to point to a different button where I tell him what that button/lever does.  He loves airplanes, and it's sweet be a part of his inspiration to achieve his full potential.

Here is a link to a video explaining who we are and what we do....enjoy!
  CDS Reaching Potential Video