Families are the compass that guide us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter. -- Brad Henry

Friday, May 26, 2023

TX Grad

Our Godson graduated from high school in Texas this year. 

Out of 800 students, he was #4! Not that I'm bragging, as I would have attended no matter what rank he made. 

But as he was the 4th student called to the stage for his diploma, we didn't have to pay attention for 2 hours after that. We simply did the "golf clap" for each of the 800+ students. I was quite impressed with the speakers for pronouncing all those names so well.

He was also among the tallest in his grade at 6' 6". But how did his height compare to his Uncle Joe?

Nope, just shy of matching him. Maybe 6 more months and he'll surpass his uncle. I got to stay in his room. This kid (and his brother) are lego geniuses! It makes sense they are both planning be engineers.

Set of Seinfeld.

The celebration dinner took 20 hours in the making. It was one of the best brisket's I've ever tasted!


Congratulations and best of luck! 

Then one of just my siblings.