Families are the compass that guide us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter. -- Brad Henry

Friday, July 3, 2020

Charleston - Bridge

The Cooper River Bridge was too tempting to pass up on this trip.  So before we headed home, we got up early to get some exercise with the most breathtaking views around.  Fun fact, it's also the 3rd longest in the Western hemisphere.


We started at a park in Mount Pleasant, then followed the trail to the bridge.


Once on the bridge, Ashlyn and Eric pulled away to start their run.  I decided to take it a bit slower and enjoy the views.


The Little One stayed with me for most of it and pushed my walking speed until I was out of breath.


Loved the huge cables and beams!


My favorite picture of the Charleston Bay.



Then just to the left is the USS Yorktown.  


Great trip!