Families are the compass that guide us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter. -- Brad Henry

Saturday, April 8, 2017

Volleyball




Eric signed me up to coach our little one's volleyball team.  This move would insure that I made it to every volleyball game & practice on-time and didn't spend as much time at CDS.



Well, I suppose that did work favorably.  I have enjoyed coaching these amazing girls, and especially spending more time with my little girl.





The girls range in age from 7-10, and many have never played before.  With my limited middle-school volleyball experience, I relied heavily on the two assistant coaches, Eric and Jennifer (has two girls on the team).  Her oldest daughter really became good friends with our little one.



Despite my hesitation, I'm glad Eric signed me up.  It did take a lot of time, but we created great memories.  Plus, we've had a strong season with each girl learning to serve, talking on the court, supporting each other, and having fun.