Families are the compass that guide us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter. -- Brad Henry

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Children's Museum

Our yougest wanted to spend the day doing something fun and suggested the Children's Museum.  Knowing I may never have another opportunity, I agreed.


She quickly realized she was the oldest there, but it didn't matter.  She loved the exhibits and enjoyed the challenges of stacking building blocks, solving puzzles, and learning how things work.
 

This brick conveyor belt found at a construction site also had some eager little helpers to assist in getting the job done.


The recycle area was neat and showed how almost everything can be recycled somehow.


Little doctor, just like her big sis!


Now she works at a bank...


And finally the wind tunnel!


On the way home she said, "Mommy, I think I'm too old to go back again."  While I was a little sad, I'm thankful I agreed to go and didn't miss this opportunity.