Families are the compass that guide us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter. -- Brad Henry

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Easter Break

The elementary school had some Easter fun before they let out for spring break.  Our little one enjoyed an egg hunt with her class.








Gotta love her crooked little smile!




While there, I snapped a picture of their Relay For Life heart fundraiser.  With each $1 donation, a child can dedicate their heart for someone they know living with or who has died from cancer.  She dedicated her 'heart' to her Grandma TC.









Another sweet classroom display was her "pot of gold" paragraph.  Can you tell who she's talking about?  It reads.... "My favorite cousin means more than gold because she is really nice to me and we do everything together.  I can trust her and she can trust me."  The cousin has dark brown hair and freckles.