Families are the compass that guide us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter. -- Brad Henry

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Little One

Since I've been posting about the older ones lately, the little one has had a few really cute moments that I've captured and put together below in a random collage.

















With the video camera out from recent projects, she wanted to film herself reading a book.  I didn't upload this one to YouTube, though.






















When Daddy goes out of town, she likes to sleep in his "spot".  However, she insists on brining all her stuffed animals.  I usually end up getting about 1/4th the bed, but it's cute.

















This is her favorite statue in Downtown Greenville.  I don't know why, but each time we walk past it she wants me to take her picture.  I probably have 6 or 7 of these by now, but never posted.  Finally, this pic made the blog!
















And for the young soccer player taking after her big brother and sister, we have to post an action shot.  So proud of our little one!